Terms and Conditions - Facebook Prize Draw
1. The promoter is: The Secret Book Company whose registered office is at Omni House, Rollesby Road, King’s Lynn Norfolk PE30 4LS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Secret Book Company and BookLife and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.facebook.com/TheSecretBookCompany
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 3rd July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit the website www.facebook.com/TheSecretBookCompany and click the ‘Like’ button. This will enter you into a free prize draw.
- The Secret Book Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of The Secret Book Company control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Secret Book Company.
- The Secret Book Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: School goodies to the equivalent value of £200.
- Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the The Secret Book Company.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Secret Book Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The Secret Book Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Secret Book Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Secret Book Company also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.